Terms of Sale
• Portraits or sculptures of adults, children or pets (dogs or cats) can be made by sending their pictures to the artist by email. Please provide pictures from different angles. For this type of commissioned works, delivery time will be up to two months.
• For sculptures, the customer may decide whether it will be produced using either terracotta or bronze.
• Paintings will be rendered in acrylic unless oil is specified. The customer must provide the desired dimensions. Please note that prices will depend on the size of the piece and the complexity of the work being commissioned.
• For items that are already readily available, allow one to two weeks for shipping and handling.
• The prices of the products shown in this Web site do not include shipping and handling and the cost of insurance. In general, the cost of shipping and handling ranges between 100 USD and 200 USD for works not exceeding .50 x .50 x .50cm.
• Only UPS, DHL, Fedex or similar reputable couriers will be used to ship items avoiding ordinary post, with the exception of the top Express Service of the Spanish postal system.
• Advance payment is required by Pay Pal or bank transfer (email artist for details).
• If for any reason the art work arrives damaged, it will be refunded 100% or, if the customer so chooses, replaced. The artist guarantees to redo the piece.